Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day!!!  The girls had something special planned for Phil and I but I didn't take a picture of it.  But I'll share the details.  Clare wanted Phil and I to come downstairs in the morning.  When we opened our bedroom door, red and white streamers were taped over the door way and also in the kitchen.  The table had two bowls with Cheerios in them, a sweet card, and name cards "Mom" and "Dad".  Clare and Ruth woke up at 6:30 am to plan this little surprise for us.  Clare doesn't know how to work her alarm clock well, instead she used her book timer to wake her up.  How cute is that!

Here are two of my Valentine's!!  They were excited to open their gifts.  No waiting for Olivia and Andrew.


Ruth checking out her new shirt.
Clare LOVES her neon, so new elite socks were fitting.
Ruth posing with her new outfit on and Clare in the background laughing at her pose.
For breakfast the kids had special Valentine donuts from Krispy Kreme.

No comments: