Saturday, February 28, 2015

Johnston vs. Urbandale

Andrew's basketball team played Urbandale a couple of weeks back.  I don't go to a lot of Andrew's games since it is right at dinner time and then bringing all the girls can be work.  I feel they watch a lot of Andrew's baseball games in the summer and sitting on bleachers 2-3 times a week is a little much.  I went to this game because Phil had parent conferences, and I also stayed and watched my nephew, Kip, play.  Andrew and Kip didn't play against each other since they are on different teams at each respective school.

Here a few pictures from the game.  Andrew is number #12.

 
Ruth had a great time playing on the railing near our seats.  That entertained her for most of the game.

 Mom take another picture with this pose.
 Watching #3 playing...Kip

Andrew with some of his basketball buddies. We think Andrew is tall for being 5'8" but when he stands next to his friends, he doesn't seem as tall.

No comments: