Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy Scrapbooking

For the past 12 years, I started my hobby in scrapbooking. My first album was of my wedding. When I look back in my scrapbooks I see how much it has changed over the years. Then as I had children, I started books for each of them. Sometimes I scrapbook at home or with friends at Archiver's. I find working on the kids' pages fun, relaxing and telling a story of their life, trying to capture everyday moments, and at times holidays too. But with the kids' lives getting busier, I'm busier keeping up with four children. Scrapbooking as taken the back burner for the past 6 months. I will slow down with Olivia's books, and try to focus on Ruthie's and Clare's. This week I was productive and getting these pages done. Finding time is hard with a toddler in the house. I have work in intervals or at night. My work isn't done yet as I have Andrew's baseball to do and the older two school pictures. Maybe by next week I'll get them done. Scrapbooking has worn off on Olivia as well. We hope to work on her books this summer.







3 months


6 months


9 months



No comments: