Thursday, April 2, 2009

My life. In pictures. Day 4

Everything Except the Grill hosted by Amber continues on with the photo challenge My life. In pictures. day 4. Here's what I have to share today.

Today's challenge was to photograph something that you do everyday. Well, I begin my day each morning at 5:50AM, except on the weekends. The first place I go is the bathroom. I turn on the curling iron to heat up. While it is warming up, I start putting in my 'must have' contacts then put on my make-up. I use a mixture of brands...MaryKay, MAC, and Revlon. My pink MaryKay compact is so old that it doesn't clasp anymore since I dropped it. I bought it in my college years, 13 plus years ago. The only thing I use in it is the blush, but I hate finding new colors that don't work for me. Anyway, this is a little something that I do each and every day.

2 comments:

Amber D. said...

Hollie,

You are really rockin' it with the picture challenge. I'm so proud of you for getting the done each day!

Tracy said...

I use the same mascara, foundation, and concealer. ;-)