Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Life in Pictures

Today is day 2 in My Life. in Photos photo challenge. My friend Amber insists that I do this challenge. Visit her blog at Everything Except the Grill to find more about the challenge.
The theme was to take a picture of what you have to show on your table.

My photo is of my kitchen table. I am up before my children and I always start off with breakfast. Love breakfast!! While I'm eating, I watch the local news to catch the weather for the day. If time allows, I'll spend a few minutes on the internet.

2 comments:

Amber D. said...

You SO staged that photo! And why are you telling everyone I am making you do this? Just cuz I said I won't be your friend and I'm gonna come kick your ***, come on!

Love ya! and great job doing it by yourself tonight!

KL - No said...

I love that your laptop is there. That is where mine spends quite a bit of time during the day!!