Sunday, March 29, 2009

10 weeks to go


Hard to believe only 10 weeks remain for our little girl to arrive. I have a feeling these weeks will go fast. Life is very busy from now til June 7th. Not only will the end of school year be wrapping up, but A. starts soccer this week, baseball in April, First Communion celebration, O. will have her dance recital and a birthday parties to celebrate as well. These day to day practices make the week go so fast.
I go to the doctor tomorrow. The last time I went, I failed the glucose test and had to go through it again-3 hour version. Luckily, I passed with no problem. I have been feeling good overall but feel big. The baby is about 3 pounds and 5-6 pounds yet to gain. All three of my other babies have been 8 pounders.
Phil and I have decided to have our baby at Mercy Hospital here in DM. We went to visit the hospital while on spring break. The facility is very nice and updated. The only thing that will be different this time around will be that I will deliver on one floor then move to a different floor for post delivery.

No comments: