Monday, June 1, 2015

Sweet Sixteen

Our sweet Olivia Marie turned 16 this past week.  Can't even believe Phil and I have a 16 year old now.  It seemed like yesterday I had her in the hospital.  She was an easy going baby,  slept through the night in 6 weeks, so fun to be entertained by her, loved watching her grow into a young lady.  Now our baby is driving on her own!!!

Olivia's birthday is always at a busy, crazy time with school ending, ball games and Memorial weekend activities too.  My mom came up to help watch Ruth and Clare while Phil and I finished our school year.  Johnston schools were done a week before us.  I'm so thankful my mom was able to help out.  Not only does she help with the kids but always has food ready to serve when we all get home.  For Olivia's birthday, Grandma made pulled pork sandwiches, cheesy potatoes (Olivia's FAV), pineapple, strawberries too and lemonade to drink.
The Birthday Girl!!
Pretty decorations for her special day.
My brother's family came over for supper and celebrated with us.
Olivia wanted cookie dough Dairy Queen cake for her birthday.

No comments: