Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Preschool Christmas Program

Ruth had her Christmas program this morning.  She has been looking forward to it for weeks.  Everyday she sings the songs and does the actions to go along with them.  Ruth LOVES to sing and it is truly a joy to listen to her sweet voice as we drive to the sitter everyday.

I suggested for her to wear one of her Christmas outfits but nope, she picked out the outfit below.  Oh-well, I survived with her not matching the Christmas theme.

Afterwards, they had a delicious lunch prepared for us all.  Very kid friendly.. grilled cheese and grapes and for the adults...chicken and rice soup in a bread bowl.  

1 comment:

mnord222 said...

Ahh, Little Ruthie, I hope you will sing your songs and do your actions for me when I come to your house for our Christmas together. I know you did a super duper job. I love you very much little Ruth Margaret. You are my sweetie!!! God bless you.
Gramma Mary