Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Preschool Open House

Ruth's preschool had Open House a while back.  She loved showing me around and also her most favorite station...the craft table.  Everyday she brings home her 'creations' from the day.  I neglected to take more pictures of our time there. 
Her teachers say Ruth is doing wonderful and is a great positive role model.  She is soaking up all of the songs they are singing and learning lots too.  Lately, she is always asking her dad and I to tell her a letter so she can write it down.  I need to take photos of her notebook pages/white board FULL of letters.  Ruth writes her letters well, and I'm impressed with her fine-motor skills.  Her conference will be later this month and I look forward to hearing what her teachers say about her.



Ruth and her teacher Mrs. Keller

No comments: