Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

A new car from Santa.









________________________________________
Christmas dinner has been at my grandparent's ever since I was little. The tradition continues and all of the grandchildren and their families celebrate Christmas at my grandparents farm.

Ruthie's first Christmas dinner-ham, potatoes, home grown corn and homemade noodles.

My grandma giving Ruthie a treat.

My brother Chris, cousin Michelle, and my mom posing around my grandparents

Cousins around the tree before opening gifts.

Ready to try on her new tennis shoes.



Olivia and girls laying on her new body pillow.

Ruthie was into SO much stuff at my grandparents house. She was always getting into something that she wasn't suppose to. Good thing, nothing was broken.
______________________________________________

Then it off to my mom's house for Christmas.







The bubble wrap was more fun than her gifts. Go figure.

No comments: