Sunday, September 19, 2010

What's Happening at Our House this Weekend

Look who I found playing in the closet.

**Notice Ruth with only 1 shoe on. She is always playing in the shoes and has just one on.

Gramma Mary came up for a visit this weekend. Phil started his graduate class and I need her help on Sat. Clare had soccer pictures and a game too. Gramma was able to keep the others home while I sat in the rain watching Clare play.


Today, Sunday, was cold and rainy again. Andrew had a football game and with Gramma still here, she watched the girls while I bundled up to watch the Irish play. Andrew is #12, quarterback. He is on the Irish(green). Phil helps coach and can be seen on the sideline.



The game was tied. Andrew scored the TD on his team, but I didn't video of it.


Videos of Andrew running with the ball.


No comments: