Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Surprise


Phil and I were looking forward to Christmas morning. That is when O, A and C found out that they are going to have another baby brother or sister. When they came downstairs they questioned the fourth stocking. Olivia read the note from Santa. In his note it said,

"I am sure you are wondering about this fourth stocking,
In not too long, you all will be rocking,
A new baby sister or brother,
With siblings like you who would bother,
To doubt that this new little one will be treasured,
I know there is love in this house that cannot be measured.



Come soon, the baby will be here in June."



Here I am 17 weeks along.



2 comments:

Amber D. said...

Congratulations! I'm sure the kids were so excited!

Tracy said...

What a cute way to tell the kids! We are so excited for you guys, and Hollie, you look great! :-)