Monday, January 26, 2009

And the Baby is a ....

Today Phil, Clare and I went to my 21 week check up. We were looking forward to this appointment not only to see the if everything is going well with the pregnancy but also to find out the gender of the baby.
The sonogram tech took a lot of measurements and we were able to get a view of the gender but Phil and I both didn't saying anything yet aloud. We were trying to be quiet so Clare didn't hear the gender and spoil it for the siblings. It was later confirmed. The view of the gender was very clear.


Dad waiting to be called back to the sonogram room.


Here is our baby.


GIRL!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amber D. said...

AWESOME! Congrats! The pictures are beautiful! !!!!

Tracy said...

Yay - another beautiful girl!!! Congratulations you guys. :-) Sorry, Phil and Andrew, you are way out numbered. ;-)

Amber D. said...

I've tagged you on my blog!