Sunday, July 12, 2015

July 4th

July 4th is a tradition for my family to get together for great food, company and of course fireworks.  Not only do we celebrate our America's birthday but we come together to celebrate my grandpa's birthday too.  August 2013, my grandpa passed away.  With this holiday being a tradition of getting together, my family likes to have a cookout and getting a bunch of fireworks to let off in memory of him.  Here are some pictures to recap our time together.
Pretty table decorations

My mom showing the girls her latest cross stitch work.
My uncle has a HUGE yard for the kids to play in.
Just chillin'
Happy Anniversary to my SIL and brother.  My brother couldn't get away from work, so he didn't come down.  Sara's mom, Myrna joined in on the festivities.
My cousin Michelle and I with my sweet grandma, 94yrs old.
 Grandma with most of her great grandchildren.
Andrew with Kip and Brett
Mom and I

The FAMILY
Eat Up!!

No comments: