Sunday, May 24, 2015

A Full Circle

Almost 3 years ago, Kati was an associate in my 3rd grade classroom at Jensen.  She liked being in the classroom so much, she went back to school to earn her teaching degree.  As she continued to work at Jensen, she completed her coursework & practicums too.  In March, Kati started her student teaching with me and my little 1st graders at Webster.  May 8th was her last day with me.  It was wonderful to see her grow as a teacher and having the extra hands in the classroom is a bonus too.  Best of Luck Kati in your career as a teacher!!

On Kati's last day, we had a field trip to the zoo.  What a fun day we had celebrating her last day!!
I had Krispy Kreme donuts(her fav), waters and gifts for her.
Reading the cards the kids made her.
A little personalized gift I made for her.  I love how it turned out, J-hawk colors.

No comments: