Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas at the Farm 2014

My grandma continues to host Christmas lunch at her house.  Bless her heart, she is 93, and wants to have all the family out to celebrate Christmas.  My mom helps out tremendously with the cooking.  We had ham, marinated pork loin, homemade noodles courtesy of Grandma, mashed potatoes, cheesy broccoli rice, bread, corn, relishes and plenty of sweets too.  
Clare brought her new game Clue to play with her cousins.  One of my favorite games to play when I was younger.
Ruth with Aunt Sara
Andrew with his cousins, Kip and Brett.
It seemed strange not to have any snow on the ground when driving to Ottumwa.  The temperature was warm, but not sure if it was a record or not.  It sure didn't feel or look like Christmas with it being in the 50's.  The kids were outside for a couple of hours playing football. 

Olivia with Natalie, my cousin's daughter.
Grandma with her great grandchildren
My cousin Michelle and I with our grandma.

No comments: