Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Can't Be Possible

Last Wednesday I had the afternoon off from work to go to the dentist.  Even though I had to go get my teeth cleaned, it did seem like a treat.  I NEVER take time off from work but sometimes you just have to.  Since I was home early, I took Andrew to the DOT to take his learner's permit test.  We haven't had time on the weekends and plus who wants to wait in line there on a busy Saturday.  Surprisingly, the place was FULL!!  He had to wait about 15 minutes before taking the 25 question test.  I left to use the restroom while he took the test, and by the time I came back, he was done.  He PASSED with flying colors.  The clerk finished up with asking him some questions then shortly his paper permit was issued.  As we were leaving, I asked him if it all looks good as he was looking over his permit.  He says, "They have me down as a 'girl'.  I thought he was kidding but NOPE!!  We quickly turned around to get it the 'F' removed from his permit and get the 'M' on it.  The clerk has no idea how that even happened because Andrew looks nothing like a girl, especially with his deep manly voice.  Oh well, something to remember this day!!
5'8' and 155 lbs


I didn't have Andrew drive us home.  With the DOT being in another town, he would have to drive in rush hour on the interstate.  I was not ready for that. 

No comments: