Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Adventureland 2014

About a month ago, my cousin Michelle and I planned for us to go to Adventureland before school starts up again.  With everything going on with our kids, we found 1 day for us to go.  It was a perfect day weather wise...sunny but not intense heat and lines were only long for a short time in the afternoon.  The kids are troopers for staying in the evening too.   Here are pictures from our day.

The Cousins
My cousin and I


Almost ready to ride the Raging River.  This was the longest wait of the day, at least an hour.  Ruth wasn't liking this.

My aunt, Michelle's mom came up for the day too.
The new ride at Adventureland is the Storm Chaser.  Clare and Natalie are waiting to try it out.

Waaaay up there they are.

While the big kids rode the big kid rides, Ruth and I had fun riding the smaller rides.  I prefer this because rarely there are lines.
We are spinning in the Tea Cup.  Ruth is lovin' all of these rides.





More Tea Cups with Natalie
My nephew taking Ruth on a spin on the Bumper Cars.  


Another successful trip to Adventureland.

No comments: