Friday, June 13, 2014

Orange Box in the Mail = Shutterfly

It seems that my scrapbooking days don't exist anymore.  It is so hard to find time to get away for a few hours on the weekend to work on my kids' books and to stay up to date.  And during the school year, my nights are not spent on it either.  The last time I scrapbooked was either in December or January.   I take a ton of pictures but don't print them as often as I use to.

Each year, I do put together on Shutterfly book for our family to recap our year, but don't usually finish it up until about 6 months later.  I have my 2013 book 'almost' done, only a few more things to add, then I'll have it printed.  Plus I like wait for a deal on their books. 

Back in April, I started a Shutterfly book on our trip to Chicago.  I found an old coupon that I just had to use before the expiration date, and it pushed me to work on both of my books.  I decided to complete the Chicago book first since is was smaller in pages than my year in review book of 2013. 

 Look what came in the mail today!!!

 A few sample pages.




So many things to do in the summer when I'm off from teaching.   I do plan to finish up my 2013 book and also to make a book for Ruth and all of the preschool pictures I took. 

No comments: