Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Can't Be Possible

Here is our Little Ruthie in June of 2009.  It doesn't seem possible that we have less than 80 days in our school year and then summer break.  Tonight WAS to be our busiest night of the week... I WAS to have PT conferences, Olivia WAS to have a chorus concert, Andrew WAS to have a basketball game and one of top of it all, Phil or I WAS to attend a Kindergarten meeting at her school in the fall.  Can you hear my crying?  Our baby will be going to school 6 months!!!  This sounds so crazy!!!! 

Last week, I called the school to say we couldn't go to the meeting due to me having conferences and Phil need to be at Olivia's chorus concert, which is a BIG deal this time around.  I will post on it at a later time.  So the paperwork was sent home with Clare last week.  After filling out all of the necessary forms and copying some documents, the registration packet was ready to go back to Timber Ridge.
As it turns out, the everything was cancelled tonight due to the 3-4 inches of snow and it is still snowing.  The good thing is, the kindergarten paperwork was turned in and Ruth will be ready to start school in the fall, minus the shots she still needs but that will come when she turns 5 in June. 

Now I will be able to go to Olivia's chorus concert rescheduled for next Monday and my Parent-Teacher conferences will be next Tues.  Andrew's game has yet to be rescheduled.

No comments: