Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Day

We had a busy Christmas morning.  I even set the alarm so we could get an early start to our day.  After presents, we went to Christmas mass.  Then we packed up and headed to Ottumwa for lunch.  Thank goodness the roads were good for all of our traveling these past two days.
Checking out what is in the stockings.








Once we arrived in Ottumwa, we went straight to my grandparents farm to celebrate.  Everyone looks forward to gathering together there.  My grandparents like to host even though they are 91 and 92 years old.  CRAZY!!!!  

 Then we headed to my mom's house. 
Photo taken by Ruthie
Another picture taken by Ruthie


A silly picture of my brother's family.  Ruth wanted to be in their picture too:-)
This year all of the kids have really grown in height and look so much older. 



No comments: