Tuesday, June 19, 2012

11U Majors Chamionship Game

Andrew's team had their 11U Major Championship game to play in the 95 degree heat Monday night.  It was Red Sox vs. White Sox. 
Andrew pitched the whole game, 83 pitches, just 2 shy of the limit.  His team was up 3-0, but then had a bad inning and the score then was 3-7.  Clare too had a game a few fields away, so I had to leave but before I did, the Red Sox scored a few more runs and it was 6-7.  I hated to leave since it was a close game. 

**All of the pictures below were taken by my SIL.  My brother and family came to the game.  I told Sara to bring her camera to take pictures since I'd be away at Clare's game. 




Hit a double and 2 RBI's
Andrew's run tied the game.



Red Sox WIN!!!!!!  13-7



















After Andrew's game, Sara came over to Clare's game but once she got there the game was over.  She was only able to snap a picture of Clare with two teammates.  And....












of course get a few pictures of Ruthie eating her ring pop.  She only has a ring pop b/c I had to bribe her to leave Clare's game for a few minutes so we could go see the outcome of Andrew's game.  I could here cheering and the announcer talking so I knew the game was close to being over, if not already.  But by the time I got there, it was done and I couldn't tell who had won til Phil told me the news. 


No comments: