Sunday, May 29, 2011

School is Out

School is OUT for the kids and for both Phil and I. I had the opportunity to go to my kids' school to attend a 'Party' in Andrew's class. It was very nice of my principal to let me go without getting a sub and also for the 3 teachers who helped cover my class, so I could go. Andrew was thrilled I could be there. He shared this portfolio and work samples from this year, and his teacher put together a DVD of his class.

After school, Andrew and I stopped by Clare's classroom to pick her up and to snap a photo.

Kindergarten


4th Grade- You can tell how much taller Andrew is from the fall to the spring.


Here is Andrew with 2 of his closest friends that are in his class this year. They were in the same class in 1st grade and have remained great friends.

No comments: