Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

Today was another beautiful day here in DM. The boys were going to be busy with Andrew's football game, so I thought I'd take the girls to a local pumpkin patch. With the weather in the 80's, and it being Sunday afternoon, I knew it would be busy. We haven't been to this particular pumpkin patch in a long time. Many years ago before we lived here in DM, Sara brought us here. Anyway, there were more attractions now at the farm. We didn't do a lot of them due to the heavy crowd. There were plenty of pumpkins to pick from. The girls each picked a pumpkin, and I bought a pretty purple mum.




Clare immediately wanted to ride a pony. We all waited very patiently 20 minutes to ride Lady for 3 minutes.


Olivia wished she could have ridden the ponies as well. She exceeds the 80 pound limit.


I'm always looking for a place to put the kids to have their picture taken. This wasn't the best spot or the best timing on Ruthie's part. The sun was beating down and too bright for the girls to look at me. And Ruth wanted nothing to do with posing as you can tell from the photos. She is a movin' and a shakin'. Olivia and Clare are trying to keep Ruth there but every time we put her in place, she would just run off. I gave up! Ha



No comments: