Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun Day

What a beautiful day it was yesterday! We had a family outing at our theme park in town. My brother's family and cousin's family joined us. The older kids rode the bigger kid rides while the little ones rode the little kid rides. Most of the day we were split up. Baby R. slept pretty much her first trip to the park.

C. riding the Carousel with her cousin.


C. with Bernie the dog.


C. with her two cousins.


Treat time after lunch.


R. and I relaxing in the shade while the kids are on the ride in the photo.


C. LOVES to ride the horses, as she calls them. R. and I take her while the the others are on a different ride.


The Space Shot was the ride the older kids couldn't get enough of. They rode it about 5 times.


C. waited ALL day to get a bag of cotton candy. I'm not sure who at more, she or I.


Can't leave without getting a funnel cake.

1 comment:

Amber D. said...

Thanks for going without us. what a friend.