Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Take Off

What a beautiful February day it was today! Having 60 degree temperatures, what more could you ask for but a bike ride. Out of the blue, C. asked Phil to take off her training wheels off her bike. C. likes to help out with the tools and off they came. Phil got her all set up in the street, and gave her a little push and off she went. When I came home from work, Phil pulled out the camera and showed me the video he took of her. I just couldn't believe it! She just rode off without any wibbles or wobbles. Turning will need some practice but with her determination, she'll get it figured out.
As C. was taking off, a neighbor came out of their house to cheer C. on with her new accomplishment. C. has some skills as the neighbors all say.

February 10



Don't worry, no cars are coming.


I'm free!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber D. said...

Way to go C! B is still on trainers but I will have to bring his bike up with us this spring to ride with you!